In Episode #188 Ari interviews Adam Stone of [Speedlancer](https://speedlancer.com/), a service that promises high-quality freelancing services and task completion in less than four hours of hire.
## [Leave Us a Review!](https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ari-meisel-less-doing/id605938952?mt=2&uo=6) Hey Less Doing Podcast Listeners, we want to hear from YOU! Visit us on iTunes and leave a review or subscribe to the podcast if you’re not already a dedicated follower.
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 14:13 – Introduction of Adam Stone
– 14:39 – The fastest freelancing on the planet
– 15:24 – Quality and speed rarely go hand in hand
– 15:40 – Acceptance time is usually within 10 minutes
– 16:17 – High-quality writing and graphic design is impressive given the short turnaround time
– 17:08 – How Adam got to a 10-minute workweek
– 17:40 – The more time Adam put into outsourcing, the more time he saved in the future – 18:50 – Speedlancer only uses native-English speakers form the US, CAN, UK, AU, and NZ
– 19:52 – How does the timing work out?
– 20:28 – Expansion plans
– 20:56 – Agencies, Start-ups and Small businesses are the target of Speedlancer
– 21:15 – Adam’s _Top 3 Tips to be More Effective_
– 21:18 – Start—you can’t be effective if you don’t get going
– 21:28 – Do everything yourself first—once you get the hang of it, document it down and get rid of it
– 22:09 – Be careful—outsourcing is a risky business
– 23:00 – Speedlaner is fully integrated with Slack thanks to a Speedlancer bot
**3 Key Points:**
1. The more you put into outsourcing today, the more you can get out of it tomorrow.
2. Just start working—you can’t get something accomplished if you never start.
3. When it comes to outsourcing, use varying degrees of caution—it can be risky.
– [The Less Doing WODcast](http://lessdoingwodcast.com/)
– A FULLY AUTOMATED daily workout routine brought to you for FREE by Dave Rael and Ari – Call 1-844-i-do-less – Toll-Free number, Press “0” to speak with a Less Doing Certified Coach – Text DOLESS – Text DOLESS to 33733 – [Kindara](https://www.kindara.com/home?utm_content=buffercd36b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
– An app synced to a Bluetooth oral thermometer to help people understand their _best_ times for conception – [Emergency Breather](http://mysafetyiq.com/?ref=producthunt&utm_content=buffer5c498&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
– A respirator that filters out toxic gasses and chemicals for up to 5 minutes in the event of an emergency – [Circle Medical](http://circlemedical.co/?ref=producthunt&utm_content=buffer15f11&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
– On-demand house calls for basic medical services, and it works with insurance carriers – [IFL Science](http://www.iflscience.com/brain/you-can-alter-your-mind-staring-someones-eyes-10-minutes)
– Staring into someone’s eyes for 10 minutes can alter consciousness – [The History of Obstacle Courses](http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/09/10/the-history-of-obstacle-courses/)
– From Art of Manliness, the history of obstacle courses – [Thrive App](http://thriveapp.com/?ref=producthunt&utm_content=buffere9ec6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
– An app designed to help small business owners streamline their operations – [Nootrobox](https://nootrobox.com/gocubes?ref=producthunt)
– Birch box for Nootropics – [Instawork](https://www.instawork.co/?ref=producthunt)
– Outsourced labor in less than 24 hours – [Sharalike](https://sharalike.com/?ref=producthunt)
– Music-laden videos made out of photos you submit to the service – [Visible.VC](https://visible.vc/?ref=producthunt)
– A way to manage the logistical aspects of investor communication
– Audio Engineering provided — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message