Meet [Alex Charfen](http://www.charfen.com/bios/alex-charfen/), the man who pioneering adventurer who discovered the Entrepreneurial Personality type, and the Founder/CEO of [Charfen](https://www.charfen.com/).
Alex works as a personal consultant to billionaires, Fortune 500 CEOs, and some of the world’s most successful individuals of industry. In addition to his brain power he loans for top-dollar, Alex is also a prominent speaker and writer who has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe. Pssst—Check out Alex’s FREE GIFT to all Leverage Podcast listeners [here](http://www.charfen.com/leverage)
##10% OFF AT SWOONERY.COM USE DISCOUNT CODE leverage10
##Key Quote “When I look at the world, I think there are different types of people. And when you look at the entrepreneurs, and when you examine entrepreneurs, we’re different than most”
##What You’ll Learn
- The [Entrepreneurial Personality Type](http://www.charfen.com/blog/tag/entrepreneurial-personality-type/)
- The difference between entrepreneurs and the majority of the population
- The Contribution Gap and how Charfen helps bridge the gap
- The 4-Step High-Level Process
- Lower pressure and noise
- Increase protection and support
- Grow strengths and abilities
- Make that greatest contribution
- The BIG issue facing the vast majority of entrepreneurs
- The importance of knowing what to do in order to achieve your vision
- Why you should always communicate and authenticate your vision with your team
- The [Scrum Methodology](http://scrummethodology.com/)
- The meaning of, “Chase the membership you serve”
- Alex’s Top 3 pieces of advice
- Make sure there’s a clear outcome for anything and everything you do—not matter the action, know the desired outcome.
- Above all, exercise transparency with your internal and external people—employees, clients, etc.
- Practice accountability at all times. Make a habit of it.
——- [Get the FREE Optimize, Automate, Outsource Blueprint here.](https:/go.lessdoing.com/blueprint?utm_campaign=blueprint-ari&utm_medium=link&utm_source=podcast) — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message