## Key Quote “This is one more way that Amazon is getting in there.”
## Time-Stamped Notes
– 00:10 – The Art of Less Doing, on Audible
– 00:45 – [Amazon Prime Now](https://primenow.amazon.com/restaurants?ref=producthunt) has restaurants
– 01:30 – So many restaurants can’t do delivery
– 01:50 – Get [CloudApp](https://www.getcloudapp.com/?ref=producthunt) to easily share anything.
– 02:55 – [Gridspace Memo](https://www.gridspace.com/memo?ref=producthunt) is a conferencing solution that automatically gives summaries of conference calls.
– 04:00 – A resource if you have lots of conference calls
– 04:30 – [Brieftube](http://brieftube.net/?ref=producthunt) is a Chrome extension that will automatically summarize a video.
– 04:50 – It will give you summaries and a table of contents for the video you’re watching.
– 05:20 – [Keplr](http://keplr.io/?ref=producthunt) takes your data and makes a prediction model
– 06:20 – You still need some customization and some work beyond the app
– 06:45 – Let us know what you think about this book title: Idea to Execution in a Day ——- [Get the FREE Optimize, Automate, Outsource Blueprint here.](https://go.lessdoing.com/blueprint?utm_campaign=blueprint-ari&utm_medium=link&utm_source=podcast) — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message