# Episode 134
In Episode #134 Ari speaks with Bill and Hayley Staley of [Primal Palate](http://www.primalpalate.com/), the web’s leading source for innovative thinking when it comes to building a lifestyle on the Paleo diet. During this week’s episode, the Staley’s share the story behind the foundation of Primal Palate, as well as _why_ they believe so strongly in their system.
# [Less Doing in Barcelona](https://www.gazelles.com/summits/EGS-2015/Barcelona/index.html) Watch Ari bring the lessons of Less Doing to Barcelona, Spain for the 2015 European Growth Summit. Ari will be joined by fellow masters of entrepreneurship Steve Martin, Director of _Influence at Work_ in the UK, and Verne Harnish, founder and CEO of Gazelles.
EO Vancouver On June 18th, join Ari at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in b-e-a-utiful Vancouver, B.C. as he takes the microphone for _EO Vancouver_. Enjoy this unique opportunity to watch Ari candidly discuss life as an Author, Speaker, Teacher and – most importantly – Achievement Architect.
[Less Doing Ringtone](http://www.paywithapost.de/pay?id=8c396e88-e364-4ec9-9e6f-c5620039cdcf) Want to get access to the _FREE _Less Doing Ringtone? Click [here](http://www.paywithapost.de/pay?id=8c396e88-e364-4ec9-9e6f-c5620039cdcf) to Tweet about our live event and get instant access to the ringtone created by our very own Fantastic Felix!
[Less Doing Live Event](https://lessdoinglabs.businessresearchgroup.org/sales/live-event-optin) The **Less Doing LIVE Event** in NYC is _less than six months away_! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. Visit [LessDoingLive.com](http://www.lessdoinglive.com/) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from **May 1st – 3rd**.
[Mastermind Talks](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/) Looking for an opportunity to see Ari speak live somewhere on the west coast?—Look no further! On **April 29th and 30th** , Ari will be featured at the _Mastermind Talks_ event in **Napa, California**. To learn more about this opportunity to watch Ari “_Optimize, Outsource and Automate_” in wine country, click [here](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/).
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 23:03 – Introduction of Bill and Hayley Staley, the founders and creators of [Primal Palate](http://www.primalpalate.com/)
– 23:50 – The origins of Primal Palate
– 25:12 – _[Gather, the Art of Paleo Entertaining](http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1936608480/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1936608480&linkCode=as2&tag=tlp03-20&linkId=EEGWR64XBIGA45GE) !(http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=tlp03-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1936608480)_
– 29:12 – The one Paleo desert recipe Bill and Hayley are most proud of?—A tie between their cookies and carrot cake
– 31:45 – Is there a place for grains and dairy within a healthy diet?
– 32:00 – The truth is, there is no “one size fits all” approach to eating
– 33:20 – Obtaining the texture of “crunch” within a dedicated Paleo diet
– 33:49 – Frankly, it’s one of the biggest challenges of the Paleo lifestyle
– 36:15 – Perfect sweet potato chips as hacked by Bill Staley, relies on thin slicing and cooking in oil between 270-280 degrees Fahrenheit
– 37:24 – Try the Primal Palate ginger snaps!
– 37:50 – Bill is generally into food projects; he’s working on a video series with his good friend Sean
– 39:00 – Potato vodka isn’t the only Paleo option; there’s also vodka distilled from grapes and blueberries
– 40:15 – Talking about the new book: _[Make it Paleo II](http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1628600594/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1628600594&linkCode=as2&tag=tlp03-20&linkId=EOGQI3KGA36LIXHN) !(http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=tlp03-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1628600594)_
– 40:30 – Feature Hayley’s sist —
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message