## Guest Cameron Herold – [Double Double](http://www.cameronherold.com/about-the-book)
## Summary In this episode of the Less Doing Podcast, Ari sits down with Cameron Herold, author of the book, [Double Double](http://www.cameronherold.com/about-the-book), and the man who helps entrepreneurs turn their dreams into realities. Listen as Cameron discusses the overlooked value of meeting, highlights the importance of having operations people inside every organization, and why transitioning from startup to corporate in culture isn’t a bad thing.
## Key Quote “There needs to be true partnership between the vision person, and the person in charge of executing operations.”
## What You’ll Learn
1. How Cameron transforms dreams into realities.
2. What Cameron does to help businesses 10x their operations.
3. Being entrepreneurial versus staying entrepreneurial.
4. Why going “corporate” isn’t a bad thing IF it’s done in the right way.
5. The reality that meetings don’t suck—it’s just the way we run them sucks.
6. The value of developing a vivid vision.
7. All about Cameron’s [COO Alliance](http://www.cooalliance.com/).
8. The misunderstood role of the COO.
9. How remote workforces will impact culture and growth.
10. Why a willingness to admit vulnerability is essential. ——- [Get the FREE Optimize, Automate, Outsource Blueprint here.](https://go.lessdoing.com/blueprint?utm_campaign=blueprint-ari&utm_medium=link&utm_source=podcast) — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message