# Episode 139
In Episode #139 Ari speaks with [Dan Havey](http://www.easychecklistabc.com/), the CEO and Founder of Easy Checklist ABC. During the conversation, Dan and Ari talk about processes, checklists and how the proper implementation of both can lead to a lifetime of tangible success.
# [Less Doing Does Europe!](https://www.gazelles.com/summits/EGS-2015/Barcelona/index.html) Watch Ari bring the lessons of Less Doing to some of Europe’s most famous cities including Barcelona, Munich, Amsterdam and Budapest for the 2015 European Growth Summit. Ari will be joined by fellow masters of entrepreneurship Steve Martin, Director of _Influence at Work_ in the UK, and Verne Harnish, founder and CEO of Gazelles.
EO Vancouver On June 18th, join Ari at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in b-e-a-utiful Vancouver, B.C. as he takes the microphone for _EO Vancouver_. Enjoy this unique opportunity to watch Ari candidly discuss life as an Author, Speaker, Teacher and – most importantly – Achievement Architect.
[Less Doing Ringtone](http://www.paywithapost.de/pay?id=8c396e88-e364-4ec9-9e6f-c5620039cdcf) Want to get access to the _FREE _Less Doing Ringtone? Click [here](http://www.paywithapost.de/pay?id=8c396e88-e364-4ec9-9e6f-c5620039cdcf) to Tweet about our live event and get instant access to the ringtone created by our very own Fantastic Felix!
[Less Doing Live Event](https://lessdoinglabs.businessresearchgroup.org/sales/live-event-optin) The **Less Doing LIVE Event** in NYC is _less than six months away_! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. Visit [LessDoingLive.com](http://www.lessdoinglive.com) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from **May 1st – 3rd**. ## [Mastermind Talks](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/) Looking for an opportunity to see Ari speak live somewhere on the west coast?—Look no further! On **April 29th and 30th** , Ari will be featured at the _Mastermind Talks_ event in **Napa, California**. To learn more about this opportunity to watch Ari “_Optimize, Outsource and Automate_” in wine country, click [here](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/).
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 15:38 – Introduction of Dan Havey
– 15:52 – Dan explicitly defines what Easy Checklist ABC is
– 16:20 – When Dan created Checklist ABC, he was trying to bring the effectiveness of checklists into the Accounting space…specifically improve upon the native software that the industry has used for YEARS
– 19:40 – Though individual accounting firms have individual needs, there are pre-existing templates and requirements that EVERY accounting firm has to deal with—Checklist ABC provides a reliant, consistent way to do the unique or universal
– 21:10 – Processes and checklists are _awesome_, but most people don’t even realize the steps required
– 21:40 – How Dan looks at systems and processes
– 22:00 – You could create a checklist for something as simple as a cup of coffee…_seriously_
– 22:47 – The best approach for any process or checklist is to START SOMEWHERE
– 23:20 – Discipline is the key to success
– 23:39 – Mimic successful people or organizations—They are ALWAYS process driven
– 24:50 – Granularity is GOOD…it helps us identify where efficiency is needed.
– 27:30 – When people have to make a decision in REAL time—unwanted stress is the end result
– 31:00 – Applying Easy Checklist ABC to Dan’s personal life
– 31:25 – Easy Checklist ABC isn’t trying to be an anything for everyone solution…it is best suited for small businesses and small business accounting firms at that
– 33:20 – Dan’s _Top 3 Tips to be More Effective_:
– 33:35 – Plan and visualize (2 in 1)
– 34:45 – Only dedicate a specific amount of time to complete something
– 35:55 – EasyChecklistABC.com
**7 Key Points:* —
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message