# Episode 157
In Episode #157 of the Less Doing podcast, Ari is joined by [Dan Peña](http://www.danpena.com/) of [Ask the 50 Billion Dollar Man](http://askthe50billiondollarman.com/). Follow along as Dan outlines his dos and don’ts of business, from the importance of long hours at the office to having the right attitude to achieve success.
—Dan loves himself an expletive or two so those with sensitive ears may want to skip this episode.
# [Less Doing Does Europe!](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gazelles.com%2Fsummits%2FEGS-2015%2FBarcelona%2Findex.html) Watch Ari bring the lessons of Less Doing to some of Europe’s most famous cities including Barcelona, Munich, Amsterdam and Budapest for the 2015 European Growth Summit. Ari will be joined by fellow masters of entrepreneurship Steve Martin, Director of _Influence at Work_ in the UK, and Verne Harnish, founder and CEO of Gazelles.
For the most up-to-date information on the Growth Summit, check out [Twitter](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fiesebs%2Fstatus%2F604286965366853632),
EO Vancouver On June 18th, join Ari at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in b-e-a-utiful Vancouver, B.C. as he takes the microphone for _EO Vancouver_. Enjoy this unique opportunity to watch Ari candidly discuss life as an Author, Speaker, Teacher and – most importantly – Achievement Architect. ## [EO Victoria](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FEOVictoriaChapter) Join Ari at one of the Entrepreneur Organization’s high-impact learning events in Victoria, B.C. Like EO Vancouver, this will undoubtedly be a unique opportunity to watch Ari candidly discuss life as an Author, Speaker, Teacher and – most importantly – Achievement Architect.
[Fuel the Fire](http://www.ippa.net/content/index.php?view=details&id=6%3A2015+IPPA+Business+Excellence+Conference&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=54) Come watch Ari light-up the Drake Hotel in Chicago on Wednesday, August 5th as he delivers a rousing keynote speech for IPPA Business Excellence Conference: _Fuel the Fire_. This will be a great opportunity to watch Ari translate the lessons of Less Doing into terms business leaders can take to the bank.
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
- – 11:25 – Introduction of Dan Peña of [Ask the 50 Billion Dollar Man](http://askthe50billiondollarman.com/)
- – 12:00 – Explaining the origins of “_The 50 Billion Dollar Man_”
- – 13:30 — $50 billion is the value/money Dan has created for others
- – 14:10 – Dan’s model is to pull as many people across the goal line as possible
- – 14:30 – Everybody wants wealth, but not everybody wants notoriety
- – 15:32 – Quantum Leap Advantage: QLA
- – 18:00 – Dan does between 2 and 6 retreats per year
- – 18:40 – Homework is an important part of improvement and success
- – 18:50 – Nothing will drain your energy like negative emotion
- – 19:37 – Dan started with no money…$820 dollars
- – 20:30 – High-performance people have a lot of energy
- – 20:39 – _Motivation gets you started, good habits keep you going_
- – 21:00 – “You may not like Donald Trump but he is a high-performance guy…he doesn’t go to the Super Bowl, he doesn’t hang out at sports bars”
- – 22:22 – It’s easier now tha —
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message