[David Bach](http://www.davidbach.com) is the author of the New York Times Bestseller, [_The Automatic Millionaire, Expanded and Updated: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich_](https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Millionaire-Expanded-Updated-Powerful-ebook/dp/B01G0GD0PE)_.
He was also on the bestseller list for Wall Street Journal, Businessweek, and USA Today. He has become a trusted guide and resource for financial planning as his book sold over 1.5M copies. David is a highly, sought after speaker and is also a contributor for NBC’s The Today show.
If you’re interested in a virtual book signing, you can find more information [here](http://livesigning.com/david). David also offers a free, virtual class on CreativeLive called [Start Late, Finish Rich](https://www.creativelive.com/courses/start-late-finish-rich-david-bach) which started on January 19th. Tune in as he shares what has contributed to his success including the importance of slowing down and taking a break.
##Key Quote “The experience of taking a sabbatical was probably the single most important thing I’ve ever done in my life, because as an entrepreneur, I had been charging hard for, you know, almost 25 years and I didn’t realize I was burnt out. ”
What You’ll Learn
1. David’s transition from being an extremely active in his career to becoming a dad
2. How important a sabbatical is for an entrepreneur
3. _The Automatic Millionaire_ was launched by Oprah
4. The real message behind, “The way to really build wealth is to build wealth automatically”
5. Why the first step to becoming a millionaire is to change the way you think
6. The importance of paying yourself first and tools to help with your finances such as [Mint](https://www.mint.com/), [Prosper Daily](https://www.billguard.com/daily), [Acorns](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acorns-invest-spare-change/id883324671?mt=8), [Wealth Front](https://www.wealthfront.com/), [Betterment](https://www.betterment.com/), and [Personal Capital](https://www.personalcapital.com/)
7. Why you need your accounts setup and automated
8. How creating systems are the real key to leverage
9. Why it’s NEVER too late to start planning your finances
10. David’s top 3 pieces of advice: have your goals written, meditate, and positive focus with the [5 Minute Journal App](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/five-minute-journal/id1062945251?mt=8)
——- [Get the FREE Optimize, Automate, Outsource Blueprint here.](https:/go.lessdoing.com/blueprint?utm_campaign=blueprint-ari&utm_medium=link&utm_source=podcast) — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message