# **Summary:** In Episode
#173 Ari invites David Schneider of [Ninja Outreach](http://ninjaoutreach.com/), a company that makes outreach marketing simple. In this brief but informative interview David explains how a late-start in the entrepreneurial game isn’t a bad thing and why outreach marketing might be the next big thing.
##Fuel the Fire Come watch Ari light-up the Drake Hotel in Chicago on Wednesday, August 5th as he delivers a rousing keynote speech for IPPA Business Excellence Conference: _Fuel the Fire_. This will be a great opportunity to watch Ari translate the lessons of Less Doing into terms business leaders can take to the bank.
##[Rockefeller Roundtable](http://helmsociety.com/ari-meisel-ceo-roundtable-nc/) Come watch Ari regale a roundtable of avid [Helm Society](http://helmsociety.com/) listeners with the lessons of Less Doing on September 9th from 10AM to 2PM in New York City.
##[Freeing Finland](http://www.biohackersummit.com) Come watch Ari and a collection of other well-renowned biohackers free the people of Finland from their bodily limitations at the 2015 Biohacker Summit being held in Helsinki, Finland from September 23rd through September 24th. Those interested in attending can [buy tickets here](http://biohackersummit.com/#pl_areauf9k2sm).
##Subscribe to the Podcast or [Leave Us a Review!](https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ari-meisel-less-doing/id605938952?mt=2&uo=6) Hey Less Doing Podcast Listeners, we want to hear from YOU! Visit us on iTunes and leave a review or subscribe to the podcast if you’re not already a dedicated follower.
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 12:30 – Introduction of [David Schneider](http://ninjaoutreach.com/)
– 12:50 – Ninja outreach is a software application for outreach marketing
– 13:48 – David walks Ari through an example of how the technology works
– 14:55 – How current clients are using the technology
– 15:53 – David was a late-blooming entrepreneur
– 17:00 – Freelance work and travel blogging led to David become an entrepreneur
– 17:40 – What the Ninja Outreach team looks like now
– 19:14 – Ninja Outreach is a bootstrap start up
– 19:25 – Ninja Outreach has international clients
– 20:30 – David like to use basic tools to manage his company/team like Google Docs, Trello, oDesk and Skype
– 22:26 – The future plans for Ninja Outreach
– 23:10 – Stagnation is death—never stop innovating
– 23:44 – David’s _Top 3 Tips to be More Effective_
– 23:52 – Have a clear to-do list each day
– 24:44 – Leverage assistants
– 25:50 – [www.NinjaOutreach.com](http://www.NinjaOutreach.com) or [Dave@NinjaOutreach.com](mailto:Dave@NinjaOutreach.com)
1. The most effective marketing you can do is the kind you don’t have to create or facilitate internally.
2. Stagnation is the death of any business.
3. Want to have entrepreneurial success? Keep it simple and leverage assistants.
– [Law Trades](https://lawtrades.com/larry) – Larry—an SMS-based legal service provider – [Go the F*** to Sleep](http://thoughtcatalog.com/ryan-holiday/2015/07/heres-your-productivity-hack-go-the-fck-to-sleep/)
– An article discussing the productivity impact of sleep – [Make Your Own Drugs](http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2015/07/how-to-make-your-own-smart-drugs-natural-nootropic-stacks-my-brain-enhancing-compounds-of-choice-much-more/)
– Smart drugs, that is – [Taylor Bot](http://taylorbot.com/?ref=producthunt) – A bot-based travel planning assistant
– [Alternative to the 8 Hour Workday](http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/is-the-8-hour-workday-best-or-is-there-a-viable-alternative/)
– From Make Use Of, an article defining the origins and questioning the effectiveness of the 8 hour workday – [Homping](http://hompingusa.com/)
– Smokeless, indoor grill – [Fear of Rejection](http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2015/07/fear-of-rejection/) – Two tips to overpower the fear of rejection
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message