# Episode 127
In Episode #127 Ari speaks with Evan Britten-Bozzone of [Perssist](https://www.perssist.com/welcome). During their conversation, Ari and Evan chat about the finer points of the virtual assistant industry, as well as discuss the origins of Perssist as a business.
[Less Doing Live Event](https://lessdoinglabs.businessresearchgroup.org/sales/live-event-optin) The **Less Doing LIVE Event** in NYC is _less than six months away_! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. Visit [LessDoingLive.com](http://www.lessdoinglive.com/) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from **May 1st – 3rd**.
[Less Doing System Seminar](https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seminar-less-doing-system-by-ari-meisel-tickets-14912003203) Join Ari Meisel, the master of “_Optimize, Outsource and Automate_,” as he conducts two exclusive seminars in the heart of **New York City on March 9th, 2015**. During this seminar, Ari explains how the Less Doing System recaptures time, slashes stress and enriches lives. Best of all, these sessions are **100% free**. To register, go to [Eventbrite](https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seminar-less-doing-system-by-ari-meisel-tickets-14912003203) now!
[Mastermind Talks](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/) Looking for an opportunity to see Ari speak live somewhere on the west coast?—Look no further! On **April 29th and 30th** , Ari will be featured at the _Mastermind Talks_ event in **Napa, California**. To learn more about this opportunity to watch Ari “_Optimize, Outsource and Automate_” in wine country, click [here](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/).
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 19:20 – Introduction of Even Britten-Bozzone, founder of Perssist
– 19:47 – On-demand virtual assistance services and what makes Perssist different
– 21:02 – Time-sensitivity and focus specialization are benefits of Perssist
– 23:54 – Perssist’s recruiting process
– 26:10 – Perssist does not charge per _task_ it charges per _hour_.
– 29:05 – Perssist allows members to submit tasks with _specific _time requests
– 30:02 – Not everyone is _good _manager of other people
– 31:00 – At this time, Perssist only has two, full-time members
– 31:35 – The inspiration for Perssist was literally hearing people complain about having to complete tasks
– 32:40 – Evan’s _Top 3 Tips for Being More Effective_
– 32:55 – To get more done, determine if _you _need to do the task
– 33:45 – Make sure your request is clear, succinct and to the point
– 34:04 – Use a pen and paper to stay on top of your daily tasks
– 34:53 – Example of cool requests from Perssist’s users
– 35:34 – Perssist is in the process of integrating with Google Calendar and Dropbox
– 36:00 – Perssist.com
**5 Key Points:**
- Time-sensitivity and proven expertise are things people value in a virtual assistant.
- Not everyone knows how to manage people.
- Sometime the inspiration for a business comes from the most unlikely sources.
- Determine if _you _actually need to do the task you’re doing…if you don’t, consider outsourcing it.
- A huge staff isn’t a requirement for successful business.
– [Kimi Morton](http://www.kimimorton.com/) –A wellness and productivity master based in the Aloha State
– [The Secret Sauce](http://thesecretsaucepodcast.com/) – Kimi’s new podcast which will highlight the _secret sauce _of high achieving people
– [How Doctors Stay Young](http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2917238/How-doctors-young-biggest-secret-steer-clear-doctors-Learn-avoiding-medicines-ops-don-t-need.html?utm_content=buffer1d6c4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer) – Daily Mail article about doctors and how they stay “young”