In this episode of the Less Doing Podcast, Ari and Nick interview [Holger Seim](https://de.linkedin.com/in/holgerseim), one of the founders of [Blinkist](https://www.blinkist.com/), a site that lets users extract the key lessons from more than 1000+ nonfiction books in less than 15 minutes.
Listen to as Holger shares the idea behind Blinklist, where the idea for the company came from , and what his advice is for all the entrepreneurs out there.
## Key Quote “It’s all from the idea of helping people to keep learning and inspiring them to try something new every day.”
## What You’ll Learn
1. What Blinkist is and how it works.
2. Why reading books end-to-end is actually really inefficient.
3. How Blinkist handles hiring.
4. The potential copyright issues tied to Blinkist’s work.
5. How Blinkist preserves the surprise moments for the readers.
6. The technology and tools Blinklist uses to summarize the books.
7. How Blinklist coordinates an employee roster that stretches across dozens of countries.
8. The importance of orchestrating a plan.
9. Why you need to focus on developing a winning plan and tackling the challenges at hand.
10. The all too often overlooked art of relaxation. ——- [Get the FREE Optimize, Automate, Outsource Blueprint here.](https://go.lessdoing.com/blueprint?utm_campaign=blueprint-ari&utm_medium=link&utm_source=podcast) — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message