# Episode 128
In Episode #128 Ari shares the podcast with Jesse Lawler of _[Smart Drug Smarts](http://smartdrugsmarts.com/),_ the podcast that helps people witch on their brains and switch off the pollutants contaminating them. During their conversation, Ari and Jesse talk new nootropics, brain-strengthening strategy and recount some of their favorite episodes from the Smart Drug Smarts podcast.
[American Dream U](http://americandreamu.org/upcoming-events/) On March 13th and 14th, watch Ari Meisel bring his expertise to the stage in a setting unlike any other: Fort Benning, Georgia home of the United States Army’s Airbore and Ranger schools. Ari will be joining a collection of legendary business leaders and exciting entrepreneurs to help demonstrate the _right _way to start a business.
[Less Doing Live Event](https://lessdoinglabs.businessresearchgroup.org/sales/live-event-optin) The **Less Doing LIVE Event** in NYC is _less than six months away_! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. Visit [LessDoingLive.com](http://www.lessdoinglive.com/) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from **May 1st – 3rd**.
## [Less Doing System Seminar](https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seminar-less-doing-system-by-ari-meisel-tickets-14912003203) Join Ari Meisel, the master of “_Optimize, Outsource and Automate_,” as he conducts two exclusive seminars in the heart of **New York City on March 9th, 2015**. During this seminar, Ari explains how the Less Doing System recaptures time, slashes stress and enriches lives. Best of all, these sessions are **100% free**. To register, go to [Eventbrite](https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seminar-less-doing-system-by-ari-meisel-tickets-14912003203) now!
[Mastermind Talks](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/) Looking for an opportunity to see Ari speak live somewhere on the west coast?—Look no further! On **April 29th and 30th** , Ari will be featured at the _Mastermind Talks_ event in **Napa, California**. To learn more about this opportunity to watch Ari “_Optimize, Outsource and Automate_” in wine country, click [here](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/).
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 20:13 – Introduction of Jesse Lawler from Smart Drug Smarts, a podcast about all-things designed to make you smarter
– 21:23 – How the Smart Drug Smarts podcast got started
– 23:30 – The first and second _fish _episodes
– 26:00 – Jesse talks about some of the nootropics he’s tried and those he feels are _most _effective
– 27:05 – Nicotine (via a nicotine patch) is something Jesse likes to enjoy
– 27:40 – GABA, commonly believed to be one of the _calming _neruo-transmitters, can actually have a stimulating effect on the brain
– 28:40 – CogniTea
– 29:08 – Features 20+ ingredients, a cocktail of _good _things for the brain
– 29:43 – Different strokes for different folks
– 30:55 – _Adderol and creativity_, specifically, Adderol kills creativity
– 31:50 – Jesse _will _try Adderol to at least gain a basis for comparison
– 32:55 – Jesse outlines some of the other nootropics he _wants _to try
– 33:03 – [Rhodiola rosea](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodiola_rosea#Uses) – 35:28 – EFT; acupuncture without the needles
– 36:10 – The original idea behind Jesse’s podcast was to get people to _share _Jesse’s curiosity
-36:50 – Ari relates via his Nathan Whitmore interview
– 39:15 – Technologies and nootropics Jesse is excited to find out about
– 41:10 – _Spark _by Dr. John Ratey
– 41:35 – Your brain is _never _more ready to do high-level processing than that 4-5 hour block _just _after an extremely hard workout.
– 41:54 – The more blood is pumping, the harder your heart is working, the more switched-on your brain will be post-activity
– 43:00 – The stereotype of “dumb jock” could not be further fro —
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message