# Episode 120
In Episode #120 Ari sits down with fellow Mastermind enthusiast Jon Nastor of Hack the Entrepreneur. During their conversation, Ari and Jon discuss processes for successful podcasting and the oft overlooked benefits that come with setting up a successful podcast.
**Sponsored By:** ## [Design Pickle](http://designpickle.com/) Unlimited graphic design services for a single, straightforward, monthly fee. No more messy quoting processes. No more project-to-project hiring hassles.
Special Announcements: ## [Less Doing Live Event](https://lessdoinglabs.businessresearchgroup.org/sales/live-event-optin) The **Less Doing LIVE Event** in NYC is _less than six months away_! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. Visit [LessDoingLive.com](http://www.lessdoinglive.com/) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from **May 1st – 3rd**.
[Less Doing System Seminar](https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seminar-less-doing-system-by-ari-meisel-tickets-14912003203) Join Ari Meisel, the master of “_Optimize, Outsource and Automate_,” as he conducts two exclusive seminars in the heart of **New York City on March 9th, 2015**. During this seminar, Ari explains how the Less Doing System recaptures time, slashes stress and enriches lives. Best of all, these sessions are **100% free**. To register, go to [Eventbrite](https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seminar-less-doing-system-by-ari-meisel-tickets-14912003203) now!
[Mastermind Talks](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/) Looking for an opportunity to see Ari speak live somewhere on the west coast?—Look no further! On **April 29th and 30th** , Ari will be featured at the _Mastermind Talks_ event in **Napa, California**. To learn more about this opportunity to watch Ari “_Optimize, Outsource and Automate_” in wine country, click [here](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/).
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 21:34 – Introduction of Jon Nastor of [Hack the Entrepreneur](http://hacktheentrepreneur.com/)
– 21:46 – The background surrounding Jon and Hack the Entrepreneur
– 23:22 – Jon’s first guest on the podcast
– 25:20 – Podcasting is a great way to gain access to high-level people who would normally never sit down for an interview
– 28:00 – The importance of sound quality and the _podcast process_
– 30:10 – Most podcasts don’t sound good, so making sure the quality _is_ good can make your program standout
– 31:34 – If it sounds like crap, people won’t listen
– 32:25: Ari listens to _most _podcasts at _double _(2X) speed
– 32:47 – The sound of a podcast (the delivery) can sometimes be more important than the content itself because it makes for a more enjoyable listening experience
– 33:15 – Jon has only recently started hiring help for his podcast, until he established a revenue stream he did _everything _himself
– 34:52 – The biggest _hack _Jon has discovered (thus far) is this: check email on your Smartphone _first _thing in the morning before getting out of bed
– 35:50 – Figure out who you are and be _confident _in that person
– 36:06 – Optimize yourself, don’t _change _yourself
– 37:32 – Many of the productivity programs on the market have an attitude of “this is how I’m productive, so this is how you need to be productive,” and that mantra _does not work_
– 38:58 – Practice one to two sentence emails—Simplicity with email is no longer optional
– 40:15 – [ScheduleOnce](http://www.scheduleonce.com/)
– 40:55 – Jon’s _Top Three Tips to be More Effective:_
– 41:15 – Get started; Mark today on the calendar and just get the ball rolling… momentum will eventually take over
– 42:37 – Determine what you _want _to do
– 42:48 – Break your goal into components based on _time_