# Special Episode 2
In InBetweenisode #2 Ari speaks with [Eben Pagan](http://ebenpagan.info/) of _Wake Up Productive_. During their call, Eben shares his vision for the _Wake Up Productive Program_, while fielding questions about his entrepreneurial origins, his strategy for being efficient and his discovery of success.
**Special Announcements:** ## [Less Doing Live Event](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Flessdoinglabs.businessresearchgroup.org%2Fsales%2Flive-event-optin) The **Less Doing LIVE Event** in NYC is _less than six months away_! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. Visit [LessDoingLive.com](http://www.lessdoinglive.com) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from **May 1st – 3rd**.
[Less Doing System Seminar](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2Fseminar-less-doing-system-by-ari-meisel-tickets-14912003203) Join Ari Meisel, the master of “_Optimize, Automate, Outsource_” as he conducts two exclusive seminars in the heart of **New York City on March 9th, 2015**. During this seminar, Ari explains how the Less Doing System recaptures time, slashes stress and enriches lives. Best of all, these sessions are **100% free**. To register, go to [Eventbrite](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2Fseminar-less-doing-system-by-ari-meisel-tickets-14912003203) now!
## [Mastermind Talks](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/) Looking for an opportunity to see Ari speak live somewhere on the west coast?—Look no further! On **April 29th and 30th** , Ari will be featured at the _Mastermind Talks_ event in **Napa, California**. To learn more about this rare opportunity to watch Ari “_Optimize, Automate and Outsource_” in wine country, click [here](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/).
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 01:37 – Introduction of Eben Pagan
– 01:47 – How Eben got started as an entrepreneur
– 03:11 – Why Eben got started with a book on dating advice
– 04:30 – As he studied the dating/mating game for his own personal needs, Eben saw the potential for a real business opportunity
– 05:15 – Marketing, email funnels and the importance of getting information to people
– 06:45 – The next business _after _the dating advice book
– 07:10 – A dating advice platform
– 07:45 – A business advice platform
– 08:34 – How productivity became a point of emphasis for Eben
– 10:55 – Being a parent puts “productivity” in a whole new light
– 11:38 – Eben defines his morning routine
– 12:40 – Nailing the first meal of the day is a big piece
– 13:20 – 8 hours of high-quality sleep
– 13:40 – Water, exercise and high-quality supplemental meals
– 14:14 – What does Eben start his workday with?
– 14:44 – Working on the product/service
– 14:46 – Working on the marketing
– 14:52 – If you’re not working on product/service development or the marketing, you’re probably not being efficient with your time as it pertains to the business
– 15:12 – When most people come into the workspace, the first thing they do is answer messages and put out _other people’s _fires…this is not a good way to be efficient
– 16:20 – Eben only gets 4 _great _hours of productivity in any given day
– 18:00 – _The Wake-Up Productive Program_
– 20:30 – Eben defines his interaction with students in the program
– 22:22 – This program is slated toward entrepreneurial development and business growth
– 23:55 – Eben’s _Top 3 Tips for Being More Effective_:
– 24:15 – Your mind is state-dependent so finding the right _state of consciousness _for working and thinking is vital
– 25:51 – Envision your future once you have found the _right state of consciousness_ and simultaneously decide on what habit(s) you n — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message