## Summary In this episode of the Less Doing Podcast, Ari and Nick sit down with Michael Humenansky, founder of Mobell Muscle, Men’s Health ‘2016 Product of the Year’ and a patent-pending, innovative portable gym that offers athletes accessible, productive, affordable, and versatile means to achieve peak performance in life.
## Key Quote “Once you set it up, you’ve got a 315 pound gym at your disposal.”
## What You’ll Learn
1. What the Mobell kit includes.
2. How weights are created with what’s available.
3. How a 60 pound case becomes a 315 pound gym.
4. The struggles troops have staying in shape while on deployment.
5. How a 3-piece bar can still support more than 1,000 pounds.
6. The necessity of beta testing for consumer goods.
7. Pivoting from government-only clients to the broader consumer community.
8. Mobell’s plans for growth in the future.
9. Why keeping diverse personalities in the company is integral to Mobell’s success. The importance of spending quality time on the _plan_. ——- [Get the FREE Optimize, Automate, Outsource Blueprint here.](https://go.lessdoing.com/blueprint?utm_campaign=blueprint-ari&utm_medium=link&utm_source=podcast) — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message