Subscribe to the podcast on [iTunes](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fus%2Fpodcast%2Fari-meisel-less-doing%2Fid605938952%3Fmt%3D2) Also Check out Ari’s book “[Less Doing, More Living](http://www.lessdoingbook.com/)” Leave Your Questions for the Podcast [HERE](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.speakpipe.com%2FLessDoingPodcast) Get More Great Content and Full Show Notes with Transcript at [LessDoing.com](http://www.lessdoing.com/)
# Episode 100 **Summary:** In Episode #100 Felix sits down to interview regular host and _Less Doing, More Living_ founder, Ari Meisel to celebrate the 100threcording of the _Less Doing_ podcast. During their discussion, Ari touches on his battle with Crohn’s disease, the origins of _Less Doing_ and how he facilitates success.
**Sponsored By:** [BulletProof Unfair Advantage](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.upgradedself.com%2Funfair-advantage) – A mini-shot of ActivePQQ™ formulated to promote heart, cell, nerve and general bodily function [Dave Asprey](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulletproofexec.com%2Fabout-dave-asprey%2F) – Founder of The Bulletproof Executive and BulletProof Coffee
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 03:40 – The _Less Doing_ podcast will no longer offer complete transcriptions
– 04:33 – The _Less Doing_ podcast will now provide annotated show notes and episode summaries
– 05:40 – Ari details his recent issues with Amazon
– 08:57 – In all likelihood, Ari will be using [Fetch](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.buywithfetch.com%2F) moving forward as opposed to Amazon
– 35:55 – Interview begins with Ari detailing _how_ he got into_Less Doing_
– 37:00 – Less Doing is about helping people save time, reduce stress and better use their brain
– 39:20 – Auto-immune issues effect the body in many, many ways
– 39:45 – How Ari essentially cured himself from Chron’s disease
– 43:38 – Ari considers a vegetarian, fish-infused diet to be one of the healthiest if not the healthiest diets available
– 44:26 – The big kicker for the success of any diet?—High fat, low sugar.
– 44:55 – Avoiding pre-packaged and processed foods
– 46:33 – “You have to eat seasonally”
– 47:14 – _Perfection_ isn’t necessary for comprehensive dietary success, but eating right _90% of the time_ is key
– 47:40 – Bad foods are designed to be addictive
– 47:50 – Limiting variety is advantageous to finding dietary success
– 50:03 – Ari explains how he got into pushing productivity
– 51:57 – Ari explains how he got into coaching people
– 52:37 – [SkillShare’s](http://www.skillshare.com/) role in helping _Less Doing _take flight
– 52:50 – The first EVER LessDoing class
– 55:08 – How Ari gets by with so few apps on his smartphone?
– 55:30 – The 4 folders of Ari’s smartphone home screen: productivity, utilities, audio/visual and home control
– 55:46 – The secret to reducing phone clutter is taking advantage of mobile site bookmarks—You don’t need the app!
– 57:35 – Why having a minimalist approach to apps is advantageous
– 58:00 – The importance of Evernote for helping Ari streamline life
– 60:30 – Clients, projects and the future of Less Doing
– 63:01 – Words of wisdom from previous podcast guests
– 63:14 – Successful Habit and Resource #1 – [Ben Greenfield](http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/) – Recharge in the afternoon by taking a 20-40 minute powernap. Also, make workouts more effective by wearing a weighted vest and an elevation training mask (75:55)