# Episode 179
**Summary:** In Episode #179 Ari – joined by special guest hosts Adam Hopper of the Less Doing Mastermind Group – interviews Russel Brunson of [DotComSecrets](http://dotcomsecrets.com/welcome) and the creator of [ClickFunnels](https://www.clickfunnels.com/). During their conversation, Russel talks entrepreneurship, team-management, and the importance of continual learning.
##[Rockefeller Roundtable](http://helmsociety.com/ari-meisel-ceo-roundtable-nc/) Come watch Ari regale a roundtable of avid [Helm Society](http://helmsociety.com/) listeners with the lessons of Less Doing on September 9th from 10AM to 2PM in New York City. ## [Freeing Finland](http://www.biohackersummit.com) Come watch Ari and a collection of other well-renowned biohackers free the people of Finland from their bodily limitations at the 2015 Biohacker Summit being held in Helsinki, Finland from September 23rd through September 24th. Those interested in attending can [buy tickets here (http://biohackersummit.com/#pl_areauf9k2sm).
##[Leave Us a Review!](https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ari-meisel-less-doing/id605938952?mt=2&uo=6) Hey Less Doing Podcast Listeners, we want to hear from YOU! Visit us on iTunes and leave a review or subscribe to the podcast if you’re not already a dedicated follower.
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 21:30 – Introduction of Russel Brunson from [DotComSecrets](http://dotcomsecrets.com/welcome) and [ClickFunnels](https://www.clickfunnels.com/)
– 22:48 – Russel shares his background
– 24:30 – Russel was never a great student—but he became obsessed with learning when he discovered it led to money
– 25:53 – Exploring a variety of crafts and services has made Russel a better marketer
– 28:50 – If you really believe in what you’re doing you’ve got to get out there and be aggressive
– 30:28 – The difference between an employee and an entrepreneur
– 32:26 — Your employees should be able to do 70% of your role at a minimum
– 33:20 – Talking about Click Funnels
– 34:30 – It took 10 months to take Click Funnels from an idea to a product
– 35:52 – You don’t need a blueprint to get started with a project
– 37:05 – Defining what the Click Funnels and DotComSecrets team(s) look like
– 38:12 – Russel’s favorite tools
– 41:10 – Learning from embarrassment
– 44:50 – You don’t need an amazing skill-set or product to make a living as an entrepreneur
– 45:30 – Ari is great at speaking, bad at selling
– 45:48 – Russel’s _Top 3 Tips to be More Effective_
– 46:10 – Understand sooner rather than later that you can’t do everything
– 47:00 – There are something you just have to figure out on your own
– 47:47 – Become good at modeling other people
– 48:46 – If there is someone that’s already doing something well, it doesn’t mean that you can’t do it—it means you can learn from them
– 50:05 – DotComSecrets.com
**7 Key Points:**
1. Find your motivation and build everything around that.
2. If you’re passionate about your business, you need to be highly aggressive.
3. 98% of your ideas are ultimately going to fail.
4. Ask yourself, _How do I give myself a raise? _every day.
5. Learn from your humiliation. Learn from your mistakes.
6. There are certain things you _need _to grasp yourself—outsourcing isn’t always the answer.
7. You will need help at some point. Don’t hesitate to ask for it.
– A floating (expensive) co-working space – [MoneyPenny](https://www.moneypenny.com/us/telephone-answering-service/) – A dedicated answering service – [Ignored Productivity Tips](http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/4-popular-productivity-tips-ignored/) – From Make Use Of, an article with some interesting ideas on improving productivity – [Life-Changing Tips for Sensitive People](http://www.marcandangel.com/2015/07/22/10-life-changing-tips)
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message