# Episode 135
In Episode #135 Ari shares the LessDoing Podcast with Ryan Rouse of Factor 75, a new and innovative provider of quality pre-packaged meals. During the interview, Ari talks to Ryan about his background, the science of [Factor 75](https://www.factor75.com/) and the daunting logistics behind large-scale food production and delivery.
# [Less Doing in Barcelona](https://www.gazelles.com/summits/EGS-2015/Barcelona/index.html) Watch Ari bring the lessons of Less Doing to Barcelona, Spain for the 2015 European Growth Summit. Ari will be joined by fellow masters of entrepreneurship Steve Martin, Director of _Influence at Work_ in the UK, and Verne Harnish, founder and CEO of Gazelles. Ari will also be doing presentations in Amsterdam, Munich and Budapest!
EO Vancouver On June 18th, join Ari at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in b-e-a-utiful Vancouver, B.C. as he takes the microphone for _EO Vancouver_. Enjoy this unique opportunity to watch Ari candidly discuss life as an Author, Speaker, Teacher and – most importantly – Achievement Architect.
[Less Doing Ringtone](http://www.paywithapost.de/pay?id=8c396e88-e364-4ec9-9e6f-c5620039cdcf) Want to get access to the _FREE _Less Doing Ringtone? Click [here](http://www.paywithapost.de/pay?id=8c396e88-e364-4ec9-9e6f-c5620039cdcf) to Tweet about our live event and get instant access to the ringtone created by our very own Fantastic Felix!
[Less Doing Live Event](https://lessdoinglabs.businessresearchgroup.org/sales/live-event-optin) The **Less Doing LIVE Event** in NYC is _less than six months away_! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. Visit [LessDoingLive.com](http://www.lessdoinglive.com/) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from **May 1st – 3rd**.
## [Mastermind Talks](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/) Looking for an opportunity to see Ari speak live somewhere on the west coast?—Look no further! On **April 29th and 30th** , Ari will be featured at the _Mastermind Talks_ event in **Napa, California**. To learn more about this opportunity to watch Ari “_Optimize, Outsource and Automate_” in wine country, click [here](http://www.mastermindtalks.com/).
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 25:50 – Introduction of Ryan Rouse and [Factor 75](https://www.factor75.com/), the only Ari-Approved source of pre-packaged meals
– 26:15 – The idea for Factor 75
– 28:40 – Ryan’s background in financial services and sales
– 30:20 – Talking about the food behind Factor 75
– 30:35 – The first think you notice about the food?—it’s heavy
– 31:20 – Diet is not synonymous with healthy
– 32:40 – There is a Paleo tilt to Factor 75
– 33:28 – Ryan’s Top 3 Factor 75 recipes
– 34:11 – Butternut Squash Lasagna
– 35:45 – Bison Burger
– 36:38 – Pot Roast
– 37:20 – Factor 75 uses FedEx for deliveries outside of Chicago and delivers to most of the Midwest and East Coast
– 38:15 – Make no bones about it: Food delivery is a huge logistical undertaking
– 38:55 – To get the business started, Factor 75 had to fully commit to scalability
– 41:08 – Factor 75 is _chef crafted_
– 41:44 – People start out with good intentions but then life gets in the way
– 42:00 – In today’s world, it is not easy to make good nutritional choices
– 43:35 – Factor 75 operates with a clean price-point: $13.95 per meal with a $4.95 delivery fee
– 46:10 – In the evolution of food, convenience is paramount
– 46:40 – Most people who use Factor 75 aren’t doing 3-meals per day
– 48:27 – Ryan’s _Top 3 Tips to be More Effective:_
– 48:36 – Get real about what you want in life; understand what success means to you
– 49:08 – Take care of yourself
– 49:53 – Do not underestimate the power of deliberate thought
– 50:46 – [Factor75.com](https://www.factor75.com/) and Ryan@Factor75.com —
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message