In Episode #197 Ari interviews Simo Suoheimo of [Ambronite](http://us.ambronite.com/), a drinkable supermeal designed to give consumers more freedom, time and choice.
Listen as Ari and Simo talk about the carefully selected ingredients in Ambronite and its nutritional benefits.
## [Leave Us a Review!](https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ari-meisel-less-doing/id605938952?mt=2&uo=6) Hey Less Doing Podcast Listeners, we want to hear from YOU! Visit us on iTunes and leave a review or subscribe to the podcast if you’re not already a dedicated follower.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
– 14:02 – Introduction of Simo Suoheimo
– 14:20 – Ambronite is an organic drinkable meal that’s been nutritionally optimized to fulfill dietary essentials.
– 15:33– The product’s been extensively developed from the latest nutritional research in order to find the best overall combination for health.
– 16:20 – Ambronite covers fatty acids, carbs, and protein among other things. It’s also vegan.
– 17:34 – The product has found popularity with triathlon athletes and consumers who are in need of a full meal on the go.
– 18:20 – Simo’s sent samples to the European space agency, because the product isn’t just for busy-bodies.
– 19:34 – Interestingly, stinging nettle is included in the recipe for Ambronite because of its rich calcium content.
– 20:24 – Lacuma, which comes from South America is included for its sweetness and nutritional value.
– 21:08 – Nutritional yeast is included as an exceptional source of vitamin B12.
– 21:47 – Bilberry is included in Ambronite, a potent antioxidant.
– 24:22 – Ambronite is named after Ambrosia, a drink from Greek myths.
– 25:55 – Ambronite uses scientifically well-documented ingredients that are natural, which is an edge the product has over its competitors.
– 26:55 – People have gone for weeks on Ambronite only.
– 27:55 – Ari and Simo discuss the pros and cons of not chewing when consuming food.
– 28:46 – The product is available at ambronite.com.
**3 Key Points:**
1. Ambronite is an organic drinkable meal that’s been nutritionally optimized to fulfill dietary essentials. It’s also vegan.
2. The product is not just for people on-the-go, it’s also pushing the boundaries of what makes an individual efficient.
3. Some unusual ingredients in Ambronite include stinging nettle, bilberry, and nutritional yeast for dietary purposes.
– Simo’s drinkable product containing necessary daily nutrients. – [Salt is more than a seasoning](http://uncrate.com/stuff/salt-self-defense-gun/) – Salt Powered Self Defense Gun – [Refold](http://www.refold.co/?utm_content=buffer22af1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#about)
– Foldable Desk – [Calm Down Now](https://t.co/Mws9ivs6dI) – Stop panic and anxiety, relax instantly – [CopyHacking](https://t.co/iLL1RA2zwu)
– The Ultimate guide to No-Pain Copywriting – [39 Breakfast Hacks](https://t.co/WBr4iUDJHV)
– From Time magazine, 38 Breakfast recommendations from nutritional leaders – [unPack](https://t.co/VuoAzEvTY1)
– Travelers have affordable premium essentials delivered to hotel – [The Book Seer](https://t.co/EI3ZmnmAXV)
– Enter a recently read book and seer gives recommendations – [The Ion Belt](https://t.co/qxqOXahjaD)
– Sleek, safe, and stylish portable charging from your belt – [Decisive Health](https://t.co/14lWNnd8LW)
– Doctor patient billing in real time – [Tiny Fax](https://t.co/HDGs7H9euz)
– Turn your iPhone or iPad into a fax machine – [Chatbaka](https://t.co/OFd0Ou8FJn) – the safe way to send messages while driving – [NetSpot](https://t.co/MCPZPJEyHE)
– Plan, optimize, and improve your Wi-Fi anywhere – [Torch](https://t.co/SrghSFlkJM)
– A simple router for digital parenting. – [Stop Procrastinating](https://t.co/BCBT97b69X)
– This Is The Lazy Way To Stop Procrastinating – [Under-The-Jack Pack](https://t.co/5QtPoXko25) – Ultr — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message