**Summary:** In Special Episode
#4 features a special audio book chapter reading from Ben Greenfield of [Ben Greenfield Fitness](http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/). During the reading Ben highlights his _Top Ten Tips _for improving productivity and efficiency across all aspects of life.
##Fuel the Fire Come watch Ari light-up the Drake Hotel in Chicago on Wednesday, August 5th as he delivers a rousing keynote speech for IPPA Business Excellence Conference: _Fuel the Fire_. This will be a great opportunity to watch Ari translate the lessons of Less Doing into terms business leaders can take to the bank.
##[Rockefeller Roundtable](http://helmsociety.com/ari-meisel-ceo-roundtable-nc/) Come watch Ari regale a roundtable of avid [Helm Society](http://helmsociety.com/) listeners with the lessons of Less Doing on September 9th from 10AM to 2PM in New York City.
##Subscribe to the Podcast or [Leave Us a Review!](https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ari-meisel-less-doing/id605938952?mt=2&uo=6) Hey Less Doing Podcast Listeners, we want to hear from YOU! Visit us on iTunes and leave a review or subscribe to the podcast if you’re not already a dedicated follower.
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 00:15 – Introduction from Ari, including a synopsis of Special Episode #4
– 04:34 – _Beyond Training _Chapter 20—as read by author Ben Greenfield
– 04:55 – This chapter covers 10 of Ben’s top time-saving and productivity tips
– 05:25 – Checklists are cruel—employ the “buckets” strategy
– 07:21 – Eliminate TV—don’t throw out your TV—but eliminate cable, satellite, etc.
– 08:36 – Eat simply—minimize your choices
– 10:00 – Outsource _everything _as much as possible
– 14:04 – Take the time to study the principles and lessons of Ari Meisel from Less Doing, More Living
– 14:18 – Be smart with email
– 16:54 – Eliminate distractions
– 17:53 – Avoid snacking
– 18:35 – Mini breaks add up—avoid them
– 19:00 – Aggregate content
– 21:47 – Start with the hard stuff—start the day with your most challenging task
– 24:20 – Keep your mind clear
– 26:15 – Beware of psychological associations
– 27:50 – Check out [LifeHacker](http://lifehacker.com/), [Less Doing](LessDoing.com), [Udemy](https://www.udemy.com/doubledads/), [43 Folders](http://www.43folders.com/), [Dumb Little Man](http://www.dumblittleman.com/), [4-hour life](http://www.4hourlife.com/)
**5 Key Points:**
1. Eat simply, live simply.
2. Be smart with email and communication tools in general.
3. Read Less Doing, More Living by Ari Meisel
4. Outsource as much as possible.
5. Avoid checklists—use productivity buckets
– Music and Audio Editing provided by [Felix Bird](http://2014.felixbird.com/) – Show Notes provided by [Mike Rossi](http://mikerossi.elance.com/) – Audio Engineering provided by [Chris Mottram](https://www.evernote.com/OutboundRedirect.action?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fpub%2Fchristopher-mottram%2F96%2Fb12%2F708)
——- [Get the FREE Optimize, Automate, Outsource Blueprint here.](https://go.lessdoing.com/blueprint?utm_campaign=blueprint-ari&utm_medium=link&utm_source=podcast)
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message