# Episode 175
**Summary:** In Episode #175 Ari – joined by special guest host Kavon of the Less Doing Mastermind Group – interviews Tripp of [TrippAdvice](http://trippadvice.com/), a company wholly dedicated to helping men move past traditional female dating roadblocks. Listen as Ari and Tripp discuss women, sex, entrepreneurship, and a whole lot more!
##[Rockefeller Roundtable](http://helmsociety.com/ari-meisel-ceo-roundtable-nc/) Come watch Ari regale a roundtable of avid [Helm Society](http://helmsociety.com/) listeners with the lessons of Less Doing on September 9th from 10AM to 2PM in New York City.
##[Freeing Finland](http://www.biohackersummit.com) Come watch Ari and a collection of other well-renowned biohackers free the people of Finland from their bodily limitations at the 2015 Biohacker Summit being held in Helsinki, Finland from September 23rd through September 24th. Those interested in attending can [buy tickets here](http://biohackersummit.com/#pl_areauf9k2sm).
##Subscribe to the Podcast or [Leave Us a Review!](https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ari-meisel-less-doing/id605938952?mt=2&uo=6) Hey Less Doing Podcast Listeners, we want to hear from YOU! Visit us on iTunes and leave a review or subscribe to the podcast if you’re not already a dedicated follower.
**Time Stamped Show Notes:**
– 29:05 – Introduction of Tripp from [TrippAdvice](http://trippadvice.com/)
– 29:28 – How Tripp got started in the world of dating advice
– 31:19 – Creating general principles for dating
– 31:36 – Dating starts with what a man is, what a woman is, and what creates attraction
– 32:15 – Finding a mate and getting married is such a _huge _part of life
– 32:40 – Not all rules are set in stone and that goes for dating rules too—sometimes breaking the rules is the best thing you can do
– 34:40 – Try and kiss a girl on the first date
– 36:05 – Ari is terrible at networking—man or woman
– 36:30 – You’ll always get that butterfly in your stomach when you meet new people
– 36:50 – Comfort comes with practice
– 37:25 – Practice systematic desensitization to conquer social anxiety
– 38:00 – It’s not so bad to go up and talk to a stranger—remember that they’re people just like you
– 38:06 – Most people will actually be relieved that you broke the ice so they didn’t have to
– 39:24 – When you approach people at an event you’re automatically going to be seen as a social guy/gal
– 39:50 – Women want to be approached, they want to meet a man
– 40:19 – Give women the opportunity to meet you because they _want _to
– 41:00 – Develop and own a confident smile
– 41:09 – If you go up to a woman and say “Hi, I just had to meet you” you’re going to give her butterflies because most men don’t do that
– 42:00 – People are paying less attention to you than you think
– 43:50 – A lot of guys are afraid that everyone will be looking at them if they go up and talk to a girl
– 45:27 – Working 1-on-1 wasn’t a scalable business model for Tripp
– 46:01 – Tripp’s _Top 3 Tips to be More Effective_
– 46:13 – Fail fast
– 47:19 – Realize that _everyone _has to put themselves out there—we’re all fragile and have egos—Don’t assign value to people or yourself
– 48:58 – Successful people do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do—take risks and work hard
– 52:25 – [TrippAdvice](http://trippadvice.com/)
**7 Key Points:**
1. If you suffer from social anxiety, practice systematic desensitization.
2. Give women the opportunity to meet you because – guess what? – they want to.
3. Just saying “Hi” is one of the most powerful pickup lines of all.
4. Understand what a man is, what a woman is, and what creates attraction—that’s the key to dating.
5. People are paying less attention to you than you think.
6. Develop and own a confident smile.
7. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do.
– [Text2Mindmap](https: — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message