This week, Ari released the latest and possibly his last book On Productivity. How do we define productivity today? Check it out in this episode!
The second biggest focus in the Replacement Founder System is on managing projects, and this comes after communicating effectively. It’s interesting when people try to skip the steps, and that’s why Ari explains why every step is important in this process.
One of the big things that are missing in some companies’ project management systems is a reason “why”. Ari explains why we need project management systems and tools.
What’s the ultimate KPI? Ari’s incredible masterpiece. Ari talks about the best KPI that you can use and explains why it can help you in your business.
- What’s the best KPI? 0:29
- How does it work? – 0:40
- Having flexibility and freedom – 2:22
- An inventor and an engineer – 2:58
- Think about the 16 things that you are not going to do anymore at the end of the year – 3:37
Ari talks about why you should stop trying to use your email for everything!
- Overwhelmed by your inbox – 0:30
- Having troubles implementing Slack – 1:11
- The need for another communication tool – 1:50
- Dealing with leads and customer service by email – 4:28
- Stop trying to put everything in one place – 6:21
- Reducing your email inbox – 6:37
Thanks for listening! If you haven’t done so already, go ahead and leave us a review and make sure to subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts. Whenever you are ready…here are 4 ways I can help you become more replaceable and grow your business:
- Join our FREE Facebook Group – The Replaceable Founder
- Get our FREE Replaceable Founder Mini-Course
- Come to our next One-Day Intensive “Becoming Replaceable” Workshop in NYC
- Want to work with us privately? Just answer a few questions and find out if you’re a good fit.
Apply Now — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lessdoing/message